Sterling Silver Jewelry Sales: Quality Products for Retailers

While many people associate sterling silver with expensive price tags, the truth is that it is often the most affordable of the precious metals. Gold and platinum are typically more costly, making sterling silver jewelry and silver enamel jewelry items a great choice for anyone’s shopping list. The good news is that silver jewelry never really goes out of style. One month it may be featured on the front cover of all the popular fashion magazines, and the next, it is selling out at the department store. While it might disappear for a few months as other types of jewelry trend momentarily, and then it’s right back onto sterling silver.

Silver Jewelry Manufacturing

JT Inman Company is a sterling silver manufacturer of artistic objects, jewelry, and custom pieces. Located in Southeastern Massachusetts, we supply our quality sterling silver jewelry and products to retailers all across the country and around the globe. From keepsake gifts to special occasion pieces, we offer a wide range of product options to our customers to stock their stores and online shops. We even provide opportunities for creating custom products, white label sales, and other unique options for our retail customers. As manufacturers of silver jewelry, we know a lot about the trends and interests surrounding sterling silver products. Our customers take advantage of this insight to choose the best products for their retail stores.

The first thing you need to know is how to identify true sterling silver jewelry. Sterling silver is made up of 92.5 percent pure silver, and the other 7.5 percent is made up of other metal alloys. The most common alloy used is copper, as it provides the strength and similar shine that most people expect from silver products. When you look at silver products, you will frequently see the symbol 925, .925, 92.5 or the abbreviation STER or simply STERLING stamped somewhere on the bottom or inside to prove that the item is actually made from sterling silver. Other cheaper types of silver are made with a smaller percentage of silver and typically use nickel as the alloy, which causes an allergic reaction or sensitivity in a significant number of people around the world.

Timeless and Trendy

One of the great things about sterling silver jewelry and silver enamel jewelry items is that they can be considered both timeless and trendy at the same time. Known as a generational metal, silver is often handed down from grandparents to grandchildren and from parents to children. Manufacturers of silver jewelry like JT Inman Company that have been around for decades, can attest to this fact. We often see antique and vintage designs that were manufactured by our company, which has been around since 1882. Part of the staying power involved with sterling silver jewelry and other silver objects is the artistic integrity and craftsmanship that goes into every piece.

Modern jewelry designers utilize silver a lot in their products, as it is easy to work with, beautiful, enduring, and loved by all ages. Whether your customers are shopping for a statement piece, an everyday accessory, or a gift for someone special, they can find it all if you carry a selection of quality sterling silver at your store. Silver looks great year-round – it can be easily worn on the beach in a tropical location or at a fancy holiday party in the middle of winter. It is easy to stay on-trend when you have a selection of silver enamel jewelry items and fine sterling silver pieces in your jewelry box. The options for using and wearing silver in a wardrobe are endless. While traditional designs come in and out of popularity, there are always new and unique methods available to enjoy this precious metal.

Browse Our Online Catalog

To learn more about JT Inman Company as a sterling silver manufacturer of quality sterling silver jewelry and collectible, giftable silver objects, browse our online catalog. You can also contact our team directly by calling 508-226-0080 to discuss your interests or to learn more about the services we provide as manufacturers of silver jewelry. Our online catalog has a wide variety of pieces available, and we also do custom and semi-custom production for our clients.