Filling your retail store with catalog items can be a great way to get things started. It requires low overhead and does not demand months or years spent in research and development, trying to reinvent the wheel. However, there may come a time when you want to separate your business from other competitors in the same market. Custom products can help you to stand out and make a name for yourself. Creating quality items will help to grow your brand and increase consumer confidence. Custom silver objects can be designed and manufactured through JT Inman Company. We also have lots of options for our customers who prefer to customize catalog silver keepsake items or take advantage of our white label opportunities. Whichever method you prefer to choose for silver production for retailers, you can count on our team of skilled artisans and knowledgeable customer service team members to help you achieve your goals.

Quality Craftsmanship Sterling Silver

It is essential to make sure that you choose to partner with a silver manufacturer that has a solid reputation for producing quality products. Your brand may depend on the quality of just one object, and if consumers judge you based on that single purchase, and it is not up to your standards, it could cause your business to fail. Custom silver objects, as well as catalog silver keepsake items, should be chosen carefully to make sure that you pick the products that you want to be known for selling. Depending on your business model and the type of customers that you serve, you may want to have multiple price points or cater only to high-end consumers. Quality craftsmanship sterling silver should be your goal either way. Otherwise, why bother selling something custom at all? Retail stores that do not care about branding or making a big name for themselves in the product market will likely not even consider white-label or custom design options for their business.

Fine sterling silver should represent products that are made of 92.5 percent pure silver. The remaining 7.5 percent material should be made of quality metals that enhance the appearance, strength, and durability of the finished product. Nickel is a metal that can cause an allergic reaction in many individuals, and it should be avoided at all costs. For quality silver production for retailers, make sure that the manufacturer uses copper with pure silver. Copper yields the best results, is non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, and features a shine and luster that is similar to pure silver. You will be able to spot the difference between nickel and copper in sterling silver objects and jewelry when you know what to look for in quality. Many consumers also know the difference, so if you are catering to high-value consumers or if you want to build your brand based on the quality of your products, make sure to work with a reputable manufacturer.

What Type of Products Do You Want to Sell?

If you already have an idea of the products you want to sell in your retail store, consider reaching out to our friendly and knowledgeable customer service staff. We can answer any questions you might have about designing and manufacturing custom silver objects or about white label opportunities available for silver production for retailers. We carry a wide range of catalog silver keepsake items that can be customized according to your needs. Since 1882, JT Inman Company has worked hard to build a solid reputation for our quality craftsmanship sterling silver objects and jewelry. We partner with many top retailers right here in the US and worldwide, offering options for custom, catalog, and white label production. If you aren’t sure what type of products you want to sell, our team can also help you with custom design services. We can match the products to your type of retail business and your target demographic.

To learn more about JT Inman Company and the wide range of professional design and production services available to our retail clients, give us a call at 508-226-0080. Located in Southeastern Massachusetts, all of our custom silver objects and jewelry are manufactured right here in New England and can be shipped across the country and around the globe. Give us a call today to discuss your needs or to place an order for quality craftsmanship sterling silver products.